Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Thoughts on Everyday.

So, I don't always have something   I'm thinking about. Literally drawing a blank. All I San seem to think of is which key I am going to press next, and low and behold that is what you are reading now. 

Really do you know what I mean, when I say all I can see is what key I am pressing? Everyday is not going to have an entry that makes sense to the reader. Most of the time I will be lucky if it makes sense to me when I go back and read it myself. 

On another, note I feel really mellow and content right now. Just here letting the letters flow as they choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts On Dark Side

So, I forgot I started writing a short story. Anyway here is what I have so far.  DarkSide   Chapter:  1   It, was a cold dark night, a cold...