Sunday, January 24, 2021

Thoughts On Social Media

 So, I was thinking. Over the years I’ve tried making, YouTube channels, Podcasts, and blogs. For some reason I always get bored. However Blogging is a random but mostly constant. So I think I will actually stay with it this time. 


I don’t like sites like, Facebook, ect but blogging is different. I do have Twitter but I don’t use it aside from sending a tweet when, I have made a new blog post. 


Not that, People care what some random person on the internet does. Ah that’s right this is for me, and what I enjoy. 


Thank you though if you are reading these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts On Dark Side

So, I forgot I started writing a short story. Anyway here is what I have so far.  DarkSide   Chapter:  1   It, was a cold dark night, a cold...