Sunday, January 17, 2021

A Few Thoughts

 I know it’s been a few days since I, have written anything. But truth be told I haven’t felt much like writing. 

 Mostly thinking about a friend who, is festering on the brink of death. She will be gone any day now. I miss her already. Even though we haven’t spoken to or seen each other in years, nor had we had the lengthiest of conversations the last time we were around each other. At least not the way we used to before. But time and people change, always remember and never forget them because they make us who we are and who we will be. I miss you and will always miss you my dearest friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts On Dark Side

So, I forgot I started writing a short story. Anyway here is what I have so far.  DarkSide   Chapter:  1   It, was a cold dark night, a cold...